Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Due Date TODAY -NO Caleb in sight

Well, TODAY is my due date (according to my initial scan) & still no baby Caleb.

Saw doctor yesterday afternoon and it looks like it's about time for Caleb to grace the world with his presence.  My blood pressure was way up and caused concern of preeclampsia.  BP has been 120/70 the entire pregnancy, yesterday it was 140/88. Awaiting news about the blood work results.

On another note, was able to see little man yesterday via ultrasound.  He is doing well & measuring in at approximately 6 lbs. 8 oz.

Doc did say several times during appointment that it is "...beginning to look like it may be better environment for baby to be outside rather than inside..."  I am thrilled to hear that, just wish Caleb would decide he wants to come on his own.  But, if he decides he truly is that cozy in there -looks he will be evicted by Sunday.

Hey, at least the little guy allowed me to get my hair cut yesterday. HA!

Anxiously waiting....

39w
Pregnancy progress:


40 weeks 
Weight: up 23 lbs. -still, can hardly believe it has not changed in 3 weeks
Dilated, still nothing too significant -surprised me
Exhausted & crazy pressure pain -feels like elephant kicked me
Still not sleeping well -5 a.m. has come early this week 
More uncomfortable than I ever have been, I guess when its the week of your due date & its 1st time you've felt bad that I should be thankful for that. 

Hope the share photos of Mr. Caleb Neil w/ next blog. Until then, take care everyone. Love ya -R

No comments:

Post a Comment