Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Headed in the right direction

So, doc yesterday (7/12) and finally starting to make some progress in the right direction. Nothing to get all amped about yet or anything, but I have started to dilate. It is hard to say when our little man will decide to make his grand entrance though. Still waiting. I want him to bake until he is "well done," but I am getting SO anxious to meet him. I'm ready for the dirty diapers, lack of sleep, crying, baby snuggles, baby kisses -ALL of it (good & not so great). 

Have another appointment scheduled for Tuesday (19th) for exam & ultrasound if he does not decide to come before then. Doc said, "hopefully you will not keep your appointment."  I hope he is right! 

38w
Pregnancy progress:

39 weeks (today)
Weight: up 23 lbs.
Started to dilate
Exhausted
Starting to experience lack of sleep again, but I think it is due to being so anxious
Caleb starting to move less this past week
No real cravings -I could eat anything and everything in sight

Miss Jayla has informed her parents that she will "be Caleb Neil's owner." HA! I think this may be a "pet" that she will be ready to give back. Although, I am not sure...she is pretty excited for his arrival. She is hilarious. She is so amused that babies are born with "no teef, that's why they drink milk."  And, this morning she expressed her concern for Caleb's sock collection, saying "Caleb Neil does not have lots of socks or him does have lots of socks, CarCar?"  Love her silly little heart.

Well, I guess that's about all the news I have to share at the moment. Just anxiously waiting to be able to share Caleb's birth story with you.

Much love to you ALL. 

Until, next time enjoy the latest daily laugh compliments of Miss Jayla & more wedding images: 



Note: "Nutry Club" = Country Club, I simply find it too funny that she calls it that.


Last images I'll share via blog of Lawson-Burton Wedding. To see more images you may "like" R. Adams Photography on Facebook. -ENJOY! 








No comments:

Post a Comment