Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week 1: Caleb Neil Adams

7/27/11

Catching some zzz's next to Momma my 1st night.
7/28/11 







No words can explain.


Yawn

Burp

7/29/11


Dr. Looff, my wonderful OB

Going home!

7/30/11

Nan Nan & Papaw James

Aunt Von & Uncle Ken

My best girl & my best lil man.
7/31/11

I really do look JUST like my daddy. 

Daddy has the magic touch when it comes to burping.

My 1st sponge bath @ home.


Relaxing on porch w/ Papaw Gene





8/1/11

My Papaw Gene says I "have a foot size of a kitten coon." HA!

He has stolen my heart. 


Had 1st doctors visit with my pediatrician, Dr. Fouch

8/2/11


 


Pooping on Momma. HAHA
8/3/11
1 week old

Such a flirt.

Fell asleep during tummy time.

Do you smell that? HAHA

Hanging out w/ Granny.

I vacuumed the floor, and when I checked to see if it woke him this is what I saw. LOL 






No comments:

Post a Comment