Monday, June 27, 2011

Latest Happenings

It was so nice to get to see our little man via ultrasound (6/21/11). But, Caleb again decided to be stubborn & make it impossible to get an image of him. I sure hope that changes when he arrives in this world. This momma will take his photo all the time, until he is old enough to tell me "Stop, Mom." Then, I am still likely to pull the camera out way too often.

At previous appointment, I was measuring larger than expected. I was glad/relieved to hear Doc say, "Well, he is a Goldielocks baby -Not too big, not too small, JUST right."  He is weighing in at approx. 5 lbs. 1 oz. right now (well, maybe a little larger since it has been a week).  He is head down and now to wait. So, my hopes for a v-birth still seems likely at the point. 

In the past week bump has continued to grow -it seems like I get larger every single day. It's like 4 weeks away & with a baby growing at a rapid rate (I've read 1 oz./day) it's only going to get bigger.  It simply amazes me. 

So, I attended a beautiful wedding (6/18/11). Congratulations to the newleyweds -Mr. & Mrs. Popkhadze! It was a beautiful ceremony & super fun reception at Acres of Land Winery in Richmond, KY.



I was finally able to get a couple of "family" images while bump is in full force. With this being such an amazing & exciting time in our lives I wanted to be sure to have at least one photo to remember just what pregnancy looked like on us.




I have been missing Jayla this week as they went out of town, but I was able to rest up & prepare to shoot a beautiful couples wedding (6/25/11). It was a PERFECT day for wedding. After a week of seeing clouds, rain, & thunder bolts -we ended up having blue skies & sunshine. I will be working hard to edit their images in the coming weeks (images to come later). Thankful to have something to do as I wait for Mr. Caleb.

CONGRATULATIONS Mr. & Mrs. Burton. Hope your enjoying your honeymoon. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day. 

Hope all is well with each & every one of you who read this blog. I love sharing with everyone. Take care & enjoy this sweet summer weather. MUCH LOVE!

P.S. Please keep the Blackburn family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment