Thursday, June 16, 2011

Weekly Update

Well, another week is coming to a close & it's almost time to head back to the doc -weeks drag by when I know I have an ultrasound scheduled. Can't wait to see Caleb Tuesday.

 I find it hard to believe that "full term" is just right around the corner & my due day is just a little over a month (34 days). Caleb will be here so soon, but I think that I am as ready as I possibly can be at this point.

I have been working on editing images, preparing for photographing my first wedding next weekend, enjoying Miss Jayla's company during the week, & soaking up the sun @ the pool on the weekends. I figure I only have a few short weeks to be a little selfish w/ my time & have tried to rest & take advantage as much as possible.

Speaking of time w/ Jayla...she is SUCH a pleasure to be with everyday. She cracks me up. Her favorite book right now is "Pinkalicious" and she knows every single word. I was finally able to catch her reading it & just have to share:


I am SO thankful that this summer sun has not kept me inside in the A/C.  I am still feeling much better than I could have ever imagined for 35 weeks pregnant.

Pregnancy Progress to date:

35 weeks
Weight: up 14 lbs.
Have had restless night for the passed month. Up every 3 hours (good practice I suppose)
Current cravings: Can't get enough cupcakes

Oh yeah, Wednesday June 22, I have scheduled a "meet & greet" w/ Caleb's potential pediatric physician. I have put this off way too long. Hopefully, my search will come to a close w/ this visit. 

So, I got bright idea to take my own Maternity photos. After about 30 mins I was able to get a couple of photos. I debated over & over whether or not I would share them -considering I am totally weird about bare belly photos. But, what the hey. So, enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment