Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where is time going?

Since I have been informed that it is time for another blog (Thanks Mom! lol), I guess its time for a little bit of an update.

Went to the doctor on Tuesday, June 7th. All is well with Caleb & I.  Caleb's heart rate = great, my BP = great, and my weight gain = great. ALL very good news for this girl. Doc says I am measuring a bit high for where I should be so we may have a "healthy" boy on our hands.  He, too, explained that me being  short statured that an average size baby could measure larger on me. So, on the 21st it's back to doc & this time I get to see my little man. He will perform an ultrasound just to get an idea of how big Mr. Caleb really is. I love ultrasounds -can't wait!

As you can see, he is certainly still growing: 

34w
If anyone can tell me where the month of May went to, I'm still searching for it. Shesh, time is flying. July is just right around the corner.

Josh & I were given a real treat at the baby shower. The Meade family got us tickets to see the Reds vs. Dodgers -Sat. June 4. 




We had a great time. It was nice to do something besides sit in the house looking at one another wondering what we could do for entertainment.  Great day for baseball. Yeah, so it was HOT but this prego lady took it like a champ -I was quite impressed actually (until the next day when I slept the ENTIRE day away).

I have been spending ever free second just relaxing. I know that is all about to come to an end soon. Therefore, I feel more justification for why my house is a wreck. LOL 

I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me as I prepare to shoot a good friends wedding on the 25th. Hoping for beautiful weather -just hope it can stay in 80's instead of 90's.

So many friends have so much going on between babies & weddings this summer & although I may not make it to everything -I am so very happy for each one of you! [Cory & Olivia -Saturday is your big day. Congratulations & best wishes as you begin your lives as a married couple!]

To all those keeping up w/ me via blog, thank you! 

And now, for your enjoyment...



Baby Liam is perfect in every way! 
Jayla filling her Dora "Croc-a-dator" shoes up w/ sand! Loving these nice days.

Photo from my latest session. Wanna see more ? Check out R. Adams Photography on Facebook.
And finally...I am totally away that this is inappropriate humor but I can not resist sharing -HAHA:

Located outside of Dick's Sporting Goods -Fayette Mall -You know you blushed & giggled! 


No comments:

Post a Comment